Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Canvas is rendered on top of other GameObjects in every viewing angle in the Scene View when Render Mode is set to World Space
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1235078-World_Space"
2. Open the scene "SampleScene"
3. Modify the viewing angle in the Scene View
4. Observe the results in the Scene View
Expected results: "Canvas" is not rendered on top of other GameObjects in every viewing angle in the Scene View
Actual results: "Canvas" is rendered on top of other GameObjects in every viewing angle in the Scene View
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2018.4.21f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0a17, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.3.0f3, 2020.1.0a16
1. It is only reproducible when the Game View is not on focus
2. It is no longer reproducible after switching the Scene View to the Game View
3. It is only reproducible when Render Mode is set to World Space in the Canvas component
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags