Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Canvas is rendered on top of other GameObjects in every viewing angle in the Scene View when Render Mode is set to World Space
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1235078-World_Space"
2. Open the scene "SampleScene"
3. Modify the viewing angle in the Scene View
4. Observe the results in the Scene View
Expected results: "Canvas" is not rendered on top of other GameObjects in every viewing angle in the Scene View
Actual results: "Canvas" is rendered on top of other GameObjects in every viewing angle in the Scene View
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2018.4.21f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0a17, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.3.0f3, 2020.1.0a16
1. It is only reproducible when the Game View is not on focus
2. It is no longer reproducible after switching the Scene View to the Game View
3. It is only reproducible when Render Mode is set to World Space in the Canvas component
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project