Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Canvas is rendered on top of other GameObjects in every viewing angle in the Scene View when Render Mode is set to World Space
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1235078-World_Space"
2. Open the scene "SampleScene"
3. Modify the viewing angle in the Scene View
4. Observe the results in the Scene View
Expected results: "Canvas" is not rendered on top of other GameObjects in every viewing angle in the Scene View
Actual results: "Canvas" is rendered on top of other GameObjects in every viewing angle in the Scene View
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2018.4.21f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0a17, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.3.0f3, 2020.1.0a16
1. It is only reproducible when the Game View is not on focus
2. It is no longer reproducible after switching the Scene View to the Game View
3. It is only reproducible when Render Mode is set to World Space in the Canvas component
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made