Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Canvas is rendered on top of other GameObjects in every viewing angle in the Scene View when Render Mode is set to World Space
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1235078-World_Space"
2. Open the scene "SampleScene"
3. Modify the viewing angle in the Scene View
4. Observe the results in the Scene View
Expected results: "Canvas" is not rendered on top of other GameObjects in every viewing angle in the Scene View
Actual results: "Canvas" is rendered on top of other GameObjects in every viewing angle in the Scene View
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2018.4.21f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0a17, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.3.0f3, 2020.1.0a16
1. It is only reproducible when the Game View is not on focus
2. It is no longer reproducible after switching the Scene View to the Game View
3. It is only reproducible when Render Mode is set to World Space in the Canvas component
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh