Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Canvas is rendered on top of other GameObjects in every viewing angle in the Scene View when Render Mode is set to World Space
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1235078-World_Space"
2. Open the scene "SampleScene"
3. Modify the viewing angle in the Scene View
4. Observe the results in the Scene View
Expected results: "Canvas" is not rendered on top of other GameObjects in every viewing angle in the Scene View
Actual results: "Canvas" is rendered on top of other GameObjects in every viewing angle in the Scene View
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2018.4.21f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0a17, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.3.0f3, 2020.1.0a16
1. It is only reproducible when the Game View is not on focus
2. It is no longer reproducible after switching the Scene View to the Game View
3. It is only reproducible when Render Mode is set to World Space in the Canvas component
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered