Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Canvas is quarter size on Retina display when target platform is set to iOS
1. Open project attached by QA (make sure that the Editor is opened on the Retina display)
2. Open sample scene
3. Notice that Canvas is quarter size
Expected results: There shouldn't be any difference between different build targets. Canvas shouldn't be quarter size with iOS build target.
Reproduced with: Unity 2018.1.0a4, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.2.0a1
iOS build target.
Not reproducible with: Unity 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0a2
MacOS build target.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HUB] Unable to use HUB 1.6.1 on Windows when the internet is not connected
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected