Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Canvas is quarter size on Retina display when target platform is set to iOS
1. Open project attached by QA (make sure that the Editor is opened on the Retina display)
2. Open sample scene
3. Notice that Canvas is quarter size
Expected results: There shouldn't be any difference between different build targets. Canvas shouldn't be quarter size with iOS build target.
Reproduced with: Unity 2018.1.0a4, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.2.0a1
iOS build target.
Not reproducible with: Unity 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0a2
MacOS build target.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned