Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Canvas is quarter size on Retina display when target platform is set to iOS
1. Open project attached by QA (make sure that the Editor is opened on the Retina display)
2. Open sample scene
3. Notice that Canvas is quarter size
Expected results: There shouldn't be any difference between different build targets. Canvas shouldn't be quarter size with iOS build target.
Reproduced with: Unity 2018.1.0a4, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.2.0a1
iOS build target.
Not reproducible with: Unity 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0a2
MacOS build target.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SRP] Double Sided Global Illumination material flag is not available in SRPs
- My Assets: NullReferenceException trying to load more of my assets
- Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Light Explorer window does not highlight selected lights
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start