Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Canvas is quarter size on Retina display when target platform is set to iOS
1. Open project attached by QA (make sure that the Editor is opened on the Retina display)
2. Open sample scene
3. Notice that Canvas is quarter size
Expected results: There shouldn't be any difference between different build targets. Canvas shouldn't be quarter size with iOS build target.
Reproduced with: Unity 2018.1.0a4, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.2.0a1
iOS build target.
Not reproducible with: Unity 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0a2
MacOS build target.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state