Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Canvas Group Interactable flag is applied to the GameObject when the Canvas Group component is disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1324097.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select Canvas > Button
4. In the Inspector under the Canvas Group component toggle the Interactable checkbox
5. Observe the Button in the Scene
Expected result: Disabling the Interactable toggle of the disabled component doesn't affect the Button
Actual result: The Button becomes grey (not interactable)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.24f, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.2f1, 2021.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"