Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Canvas gets shrunk in the Scene view after reopening the project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1342677.zip' project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'Canvas'
4. In the Inspector observe the Height and Width
5. Open the Game view
6. Switch back to the Scene view
7. Observe the Height and Width of the Canvas in the Inspector
Expected result: The Height and Width values stay the same
Actual result: After opening the Game view the Canvas gets bigger
Reproducible with: 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.0a8, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name