Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Canvas gets shrunk in the Scene view after reopening the project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1342677.zip' project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'Canvas'
4. In the Inspector observe the Height and Width
5. Open the Game view
6. Switch back to the Scene view
7. Observe the Height and Width of the Canvas in the Inspector
Expected result: The Height and Width values stay the same
Actual result: After opening the Game view the Canvas gets bigger
Reproducible with: 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.0a8, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] iPhone XR texture issues when using a vertex shader
- [macOS] Returned systemWidth and systemHeight are half of the correct values when using Display.main
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime