Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Canvas gets shrunk in the Scene view after reopening the project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1342677.zip' project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'Canvas'
4. In the Inspector observe the Height and Width
5. Open the Game view
6. Switch back to the Scene view
7. Observe the Height and Width of the Canvas in the Inspector
Expected result: The Height and Width values stay the same
Actual result: After opening the Game view the Canvas gets bigger
Reproducible with: 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.0a8, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset