Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Canvas Dropdown element position lost after re-sizing viewport with Canvas set to "Scale with screen"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open TestScene
3. Find "Content" gameObject under Canvas->DropDown->Template->Viewport
4. Grab the side of your Game Window to rescale it and give it a good thrashing (Scale up and down so the canvas re-sizes)
5. At this point the Content element should have gone missing,some or all of the position characteristics being "NaN" value
Expected outcome: The canvas dropdown element resizes along with the parenting dropdown container.
Actual outcome: Upon some up and down re-sizing, the element loses its relative position and goes off screen
Reproduced on 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0b5, 5.6.0b8, 5.6.0b11, 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0f2, 5.6.0f3
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b2
Works fine on 5.3.3f1, 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1