Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Canvas.ForceUpdateCanvases() doesn't update canvas before Camera.Render() is called
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Scene"
3. In project tab click on "New Render Texture" and make sure that preview is enabled
4. Click on game view to make sure that it accepts keyboard keys
5. Press "2" and this will resize texture, call Canvas.ForceUpdateCanvases() and then Camera.Render()
6. Notice that render texture doesn't resize button
7. In scene view notice that canvas are resized
8. Press "1" and notice that button isn't in the corner of render texture
9. In scene view notice that it should be in the corner
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p6, 5.4.1p2, 5.5.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string