Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[2019.2] UI elements are not rendered in displays that are not 'Display 1' when Render Mode is set to World Space
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached 'project-1173805.zip' project
2. In Game window select 'Display 2'
Expected result: UI elements are rendered
Actual result: UI elements are not rendered
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.0a7, 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0a11
Note: same behavior when Render Mode is set to 'Screen Space - Camera'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open