Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[2019.2] UI elements are not rendered in displays that are not 'Display 1' when Render Mode is set to World Space
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached 'project-1173805.zip' project
2. In Game window select 'Display 2'
Expected result: UI elements are rendered
Actual result: UI elements are not rendered
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.0a7, 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0a11
Note: same behavior when Render Mode is set to 'Screen Space - Camera'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project