Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.4.4
Found in [Package]
Can't select Maker that is on a clip
You can no longer select a Marker that is over a clip. Clicking the Marker always selects the clip.
(open project and test scene or)
- create a Timeline
- create a clip
- add a Marker on the clip
- select the Marker...
bug: clicking the Maker always selects the clip instead.
expected: clicking the Marker selects the Marker.
this is a regression.
repro with Timeline 1.4.3
not repro with Timeline 1.4.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder
- [2022.2] “targetDisplay” doesn’t change the camera’s “Target Display” setting when called from the script
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode