Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in future release
Can't install Unity 2017.1.0a1 on Windows 10 (Error: Unity requires Windows7 or later!)
When trying to run installer for Unity 2017.1.0a1 error is being thrown. (see screnshot)
1) Download latest Unity version (Unity 2017.1.0a1 (build #1293))
2) Try to install it
-- Notice error is thrown
(tested on 3 PC's with Windows 10, MAC doesn't reproduce)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd
- [UI] ScrollRect with Canvas on it loses Anchors after placed on scene root without parent Canvas