Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Can't install Unity 2017.1.0a1 on Windows 10 (Error: Unity requires Windows7 or later!)
When trying to run installer for Unity 2017.1.0a1 error is being thrown. (see screnshot)
1) Download latest Unity version (Unity 2017.1.0a1 (build #1293))
2) Try to install it
-- Notice error is thrown
(tested on 3 PC's with Windows 10, MAC doesn't reproduce)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Exclusive Fullscreen mode launches into windowed mode when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is unchecked.
- Passing prefab's transform as a parent while Instantiating the prefab fails silently
- Individual particles jump to wrong place when the Particle System changes position if the simulation speed is != 1
- The toolbar of Project Window is higher than the toolbars of other windows
- SetIsHierarchyDispatchInterested error is thrown when setting probeAnchor during OnPostprocesModel