Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[Plugins] Cannot pinvoke into a DLL which depends on another plugin on the Windows Standalone player
In the project, there are two DLLs: A.dll and B.dll. A.dll depends on B.dll. You try to pinvoke into A.dll, you'll get a DllNotFoundException.
Workaround: copy all dependent DLLs from Data\Plugins to the root game folder next to the executable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar