Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[Plugins] Cannot pinvoke into a DLL which depends on another plugin on the Windows Standalone player
In the project, there are two DLLs: A.dll and B.dll. A.dll depends on B.dll. You try to pinvoke into A.dll, you'll get a DllNotFoundException.
Workaround: copy all dependent DLLs from Data\Plugins to the root game folder next to the executable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode