Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[Plugins] Cannot pinvoke into a DLL which depends on another plugin on the Windows Standalone player
In the project, there are two DLLs: A.dll and B.dll. A.dll depends on B.dll. You try to pinvoke into A.dll, you'll get a DllNotFoundException.
Workaround: copy all dependent DLLs from Data\Plugins to the root game folder next to the executable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
Aug 03, 2016 12:49
We are still getting this issue in standalone OSX release builds using Unity 5.3.5p8