Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[Plugins] Cannot pinvoke into a DLL which depends on another plugin on the Windows Standalone player
In the project, there are two DLLs: A.dll and B.dll. A.dll depends on B.dll. You try to pinvoke into A.dll, you'll get a DllNotFoundException.
Workaround: copy all dependent DLLs from Data\Plugins to the root game folder next to the executable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)