Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.6.0-pre.3
Found in [Package]
Cannot make a rectangle selection from a track in the sequence view
1) Open the timeline window
2) Create a new gameobject. Select this object.
3) Click Create in the timeline window
4) Add an activation track
5) Click on the track and drag the mouse
Result: The rectangle selection does not appear.
Expected: A rectangle selection should appear.
Does not happen in version: 1.5.1-pre.1
Regression in 1.5.1-pre.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder
- [2022.2] “targetDisplay” doesn’t change the camera’s “Target Display” setting when called from the script
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project