Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.1
Cannot logout from Mac if MonoDevelop is open
1. Have a MonoDevelop window open
2. Try restart/logout/shut down your Mac
3. Click trough any confirmation dialogs
4. Notice a dialog that says "The application MonoDevelop-Unity cancelled restart"
5. MD has no open dialogs and is not waiting for any confirmations
6. Clicking "Try again" just repeats the confirmation dialog and results in MonoDevelop canceling restart/logout/shut down
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect