Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Cannot evaluate methods which have string parameters when debugging
1. Open the attached project.
2. Add a breakpoint in line 9 (Repro.cs), attach, click 'Test\Launch Repro' in menu bar.
3. Try Evaluating CallMe(string) with any value in the watch tab, notice the 'Incorrect number or type' error, works fine on int or with no args.
4. Seems to be an issue with Unity rather MD itself, because this works when debugger is not attached to the editor. Static functions with string args can be evaluated while in debugger in a console app with Unity's version of MD, also works on MD 3.0.6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player