Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
'Cannot edit components on prefab' popup appears multiple times when multiple prefabs are selected and moving component
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "MultiplePrefabModifyPopups.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy, select multiple prefabs (click -> shift click)
3. In Inspector, move Component up or down
4. Observe the popups
Expected result: one pop up appears notifying that you are unable to modify the components
Actual result: a popup appears for each highlighted prefab
Reproducible with: 2018.4.21f1, 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2017.4 (old prefab system, does not have these features)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a16
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):