Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[Mono][MacOS] Cannot Distribute MacOS Builds - codesign errors on MonoBleedingEdge framework
1. Download attached project "TestMacOSNotarization 2.zip"
2. Setup MacOS distribution certificate from the apple developer site
3. Open the terminal and navigate to project folder
4. Type this command in the terminal:
chmod -R a+xr /Users/*username*/Downloads/TestMacOSNotarization/TestBuild.app
5. Then type this command
codesign -f --deep -s '3rd Party Mac Developer Application:*developer ID*' --entitlements "/Users/*username*/Downloads/TestMacOSNotarization/FFF.entitlements" "/Users/*username*/Downloads/TestMacOSNotarization/TestBuild.app"
Expected: the app is cosigned successfully, no errors are thrown into the terminal
Actual: getting this error in the terminal:
"/Users/*username*/Downloads/TestMacOSNotarization/TestBuild.app: bundle format unrecognized, invalid, or unsuitable
In subcomponent: /Users/*username*/Downloads/TestMacOSNotarization/TestBuild.app/Contents/Frameworks/MonoBleedingEdge/etc/mono/2.0"
2019.2.0b1 2019.2.0f1 2019.3.0a1 2019.3.0a11
Not reproduced on:
2018.4.6f1 2019.1.0f1 2019.1.14f1 2019.2.0a14
- When building on a different version with different app name, in given terminal commands change "TestBuild" to your selected name or save the new app using "TestBuild" name
- Reproduced on Mono
- Doesn't reproduce with IL2CPP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader