Search Issue Tracker
[MAC]Cannot click on UI buttons when 2 Game tabs are simultaneously visible
1. Open attached project "gamewindow.zip"
2. Open "K.unity" scene
3. Enter play mode
4. Click on the button in game window which displays Display 1
Expected result: button is clickable
Actual result: you can not click the button
Reproduced on: 5.4.1f1 5.5.0f3 5.6.0f3 5.6.1p1 2017.1.0b7 2017.1.0b8
Notes: this only happens on MAC. If you press button in the Display 2 game window after entering play mode, the button works, but clicking on Display 1 button, makes no buttons work again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject