Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
VFX Graph - Moving file failed in shader cache: The system cannot find the file specified.
1. Create 2 VFX graphs
2. Open the first one and drag the second one inside as a subgraph
3. Save and close the VFX graph
4. Double-click to open the VFX graph containing the other subgraph
5. Observe the console errors:
Cancelling DisplayDialog because it was run from a thread that is not the main thread: Moving file failed Moving Library/ShaderCache/vfx/New VFXe2d0/02/812bee22ba5c42ab7bde935e47402546.bin to Library/ShaderCache/vfx/New VFXe2d0/00/812bee22ba5c42ab7bde935e47402546.bin: The system cannot find the file specified.
- The same issue happens if Shader Validation is enabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)