Search Issue Tracker
Cancel button does not terminate uploading process after reopening collab window
1. Create new project
2. Upload ~100MB unitypackage (reproduced with 'Particle Playground')
3. Start pushing to collab, reopen collab window and cancel uploading (video link in edit)
Expected: process will be canceled
Actual: after repeating 3rd step a few times, cancel button becomes gray, but uploading continues
Reproduced on: 5.5.0p1, 5.5.3p3.
Not reproduced on: 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2 (throws error message 'Sorry, something went wrong, please try again later')
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene