Search Issue Tracker
Can only select GameObject from its back face
1. Open attached project "ObjectSelection.zip", ignore compilation errors, and open scene "SampleScene"
2. In Scene View, click on the top face of "Repro" (original prefab - Assets/Models/Puente Base) GameObject
3. In Scene View, click on the bottom face of the "Repro" GameObject
Expected result: Both of the faces allow to select the GameObject
Actual result: Only the bottom face allows to select the GameObject
Reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1 (broken assets)
1. With Physics Debug 'Collision Geometry' and 'Mouse Select' enabled, both of the faces allow for the GameObject to be selected
2. When used in a new project, the "Repro" GameObject no longer reproduces the issue
3. User only started experiencing problem after encountering "Busy For <...>-s" and "On.MouseDown" dialog window
4. On 2019.4.18f1, only the front face can be used to select the GameObject, rather than the back.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody