Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2019.1.X
CameraStackRenderingState::ReleaseResources crash when exiting play mode
1. Open users attached project "Dedicated Server.zip"
2. Open "BarPvP.unity" scene
3. Enter play mode
4. Press LAN Host(H)
5. Exit play mode
Expected result: play mode exited
Actual result: Unity crash
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b8 2017.2.0b11 2017.2.0f1 2017.2.0f3 2017.3.0b9 2018.1.0a4
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.2f1 2017.1.2p3 2017.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio