Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2019.1.X
CameraStackRenderingState::ReleaseResources crash when exiting play mode
1. Open users attached project "Dedicated Server.zip"
2. Open "BarPvP.unity" scene
3. Enter play mode
4. Press LAN Host(H)
5. Exit play mode
Expected result: play mode exited
Actual result: Unity crash
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b8 2017.2.0b11 2017.2.0f1 2017.2.0f3 2017.3.0b9 2018.1.0a4
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.2f1 2017.1.2p3 2017.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete