Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2019.1
CameraStackRenderingState::ReleaseResources crash when exiting play mode
1. Open users attached project "Dedicated Server.zip"
2. Open "BarPvP.unity" scene
3. Enter play mode
4. Press LAN Host(H)
5. Exit play mode
Expected result: play mode exited
Actual result: Unity crash
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b8 2017.2.0b11 2017.2.0f1 2017.2.0f3 2017.3.0b9 2018.1.0a4
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.2f1 2017.1.2p3 2017.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone