Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2019.1
CameraStackRenderingState::ReleaseResources crash when exiting play mode
1. Open users attached project "Dedicated Server.zip"
2. Open "BarPvP.unity" scene
3. Enter play mode
4. Press LAN Host(H)
5. Exit play mode
Expected result: play mode exited
Actual result: Unity crash
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b8 2017.2.0b11 2017.2.0f1 2017.2.0f3 2017.3.0b9 2018.1.0a4
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.2f1 2017.1.2p3 2017.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build