Search Issue Tracker
Camera's depth is ignored when calling Camera.Render() for Render Texture with "Skybox" and "Dont Clear" cameras
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Depth Clear Test.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter play mode
3. Observe the Game view
Expected result: the blue square is visible and behind the green square
Actual result: blue square is visible and in front of the green square
Reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b2, 2002.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform