Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Camera's "Clear Flags" option "Don't clear" and "Depth only" renders differently on editor and win standalone
Camera's "Clear Flags" options "Don't clear"/"Depth only" renders differently on editor and win standalone.
Reproducible on 4.3.4, 4.5.3 and other Unity versions;
1. create a cube and directional light;
2. change camera's setting "Clear Falgs" to "Don't clear" or "Depth only";
3. observe behavior on editor;
4. build project to windows standalone platform;
5. observe behavior on win standalone player;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true