Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X
Duplicate in 2021.2.X
Camera resolution is set to default when opening the Editor
1. Open the attached "1378321.zip" project
2. Select the "Main Camera" GameObject
3. Observe the Scene view window
PS: it can be observed from a clean project by creating a custom ratio camera in the GameView, closing and reopening the project.
Expected result: Camera resolution is set to custom (10:2 aspect)
Actual result: Camera resolution is set to default
Reproducible with: 2020.3.13f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.12f1
- Opening the Game view window fixes the issue
- The issue appears every time after closing and reopening the Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"