Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Camera Preview has minimum width and does not shrink when Tools popup in Scene view is present
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. In the Hierarchy window, select "Main Camera" (a Camera Preview window in Scene view will appear)
3. In Scene view, enable "Tools" button
4. Shrink Game view and observe Camera Preview in Scene view
Expected result: Camera Preview aspect ratio changes even when the Game window is slim in width
Actual result: Camera Preview has a minimum width due to Tools panel for that reason Camera Preview does not represent the Game view properly.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a4
Could not test with: 2019.1.0b2 and older due to lack of feature - "Tools" panel/button
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete