Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Camera framing using the F key considers deactivated children of the selected gameobject
1) Create 3 empty gameobjects: A, B and C
2) Parent B and C under A
3) Place B far away from both A and C
4) Place C far away from both A and B
5) Disable B and C
6) Select A
7) Focus the scene window and press the F to frame
8) Notice the camera gets pulled way back so to frame A, B and C
Current behavior: The camera gets pulled way back so to frame A, B and C
Expected behavior: The camera gets pulled way back so to frame A, the only activated gameobject in the hierarchy
Note: It may also be desirable to have framing options at the top of the editor scene window.
Something like a toggle between framing the whole hierarchy vs only the selected gameobjects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh