Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Camera.SetReplacementShader renders objects affected by projectors even when the tag does not match
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Hit play
4. Look at the Game view
Comparison picture in edit
Expected result: cube, without "Buzz" tag is not rendered
Actual result: cube is rendered
Reproduced on 5.4.1p4, 5.5.0b8, 5.6.0a1
Not reproduced in 5.3.6f1
Bug first appears in 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'