Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Camera.SetReplacementShader renders objects affected by projectors even when the tag does not match
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Hit play
4. Look at the Game view
Comparison picture in edit
Expected result: cube, without "Buzz" tag is not rendered
Actual result: cube is rendered
Reproduced on 5.4.1p4, 5.5.0b8, 5.6.0a1
Not reproduced in 5.3.6f1
Bug first appears in 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3