Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Camera.Render causes a memory leak in HDRP using DirectX 12
Steps to reproduce:
- Open SampleScene in attached project
- Enter play mode
- Click on APIimageCreation / RenderTest
GPU memory increate (look at windows task manager) until unity crashes
Not so much memory increase, and no crash.
Seems to only occur using the DX12 API. If the project is switched to DX11, GPU memory usage is stable and the editor doesn't crash.
Could not reproduce on a project using the Built-In render pipeline.
- Unity 2020.3.27f1
- Unity 2021.2.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] ProcessEvent method throws errors at material selection when "Rendering Path" is "Deferred" and "Render Scale" value isn't 1
- User gets errors in the console when enters longer tag title
- “UnityException: Could not find the requested Platform Texture Settings” is thrown when multi-selecting textures
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android