Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Camera.Render causes a memory leak in HDRP using DirectX 12
Steps to reproduce:
- Open SampleScene in attached project
- Enter play mode
- Click on APIimageCreation / RenderTest
GPU memory increate (look at windows task manager) until unity crashes
Not so much memory increase, and no crash.
Seems to only occur using the DX12 API. If the project is switched to DX11, GPU memory usage is stable and the editor doesn't crash.
Could not reproduce on a project using the Built-In render pipeline.
- Unity 2020.3.27f1
- Unity 2021.2.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name