Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Camera.Render causes a memory leak in HDRP using DirectX 12
Steps to reproduce:
- Open SampleScene in attached project
- Enter play mode
- Click on APIimageCreation / RenderTest
GPU memory increate (look at windows task manager) until unity crashes
Not so much memory increase, and no crash.
Seems to only occur using the DX12 API. If the project is switched to DX11, GPU memory usage is stable and the editor doesn't crash.
Could not reproduce on a project using the Built-In render pipeline.
- Unity 2020.3.27f1
- Unity 2021.2.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine