Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Camera.Render causes a memory leak in HDRP using DirectX 12
Steps to reproduce:
- Open SampleScene in attached project
- Enter play mode
- Click on APIimageCreation / RenderTest
GPU memory increate (look at windows task manager) until unity crashes
Not so much memory increase, and no crash.
Seems to only occur using the DX12 API. If the project is switched to DX11, GPU memory usage is stable and the editor doesn't crash.
Could not reproduce on a project using the Built-In render pipeline.
- Unity 2020.3.27f1
- Unity 2021.2.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform