Search Issue Tracker
Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the original project "VideoBug.zip"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets -> Scenes and open SampleScene
3. Make sure that "Main Camera" Culling Mask is not set to "Everything"
4. Enter Play mode
-- Observe that Camera is not Rendering the video
Expected results: Camera Renders a Video no matter what Culling Mask is set to Camera
Actual results: Camera Renders a Video only when Culling Mask is set to "Everything"
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
Not Reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle