Search Issue Tracker
Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the original project "VideoBug.zip"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets -> Scenes and open SampleScene
3. Make sure that "Main Camera" Culling Mask is not set to "Everything"
4. Enter Play mode
-- Observe that Camera is not Rendering the video
Expected results: Camera Renders a Video no matter what Culling Mask is set to Camera
Actual results: Camera Renders a Video only when Culling Mask is set to "Everything"
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
Not Reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.0a9
This is a duplicate of issue #1146620VideoPlayer renders only when Default Layer is enabled on Camera's Culling Mask
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position