Search Issue Tracker
Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the original project "VideoBug.zip"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets -> Scenes and open SampleScene
3. Make sure that "Main Camera" Culling Mask is not set to "Everything"
4. Enter Play mode
-- Observe that Camera is not Rendering the video
Expected results: Camera Renders a Video no matter what Culling Mask is set to Camera
Actual results: Camera Renders a Video only when Culling Mask is set to "Everything"
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
Not Reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'