Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
VideoPlayer renders only when Default Layer is enabled on Camera's Culling Mask
1. Open the attached project "1146620videoplayer.zip"
2. Open and Play "SampleScene"
Expected result: The video can be seen playing in the Game View
Actual result: The video cannot be seen playing in the Game View
Reproduces on: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Does not reproduce on 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display