Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
VideoPlayer renders only when Default Layer is enabled on Camera's Culling Mask
1. Open the attached project "1146620videoplayer.zip"
2. Open and Play "SampleScene"
Expected result: The video can be seen playing in the Game View
Actual result: The video cannot be seen playing in the Game View
Reproduces on: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Does not reproduce on 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Camera.WorldToScreenPoint is producing different behavior with dynamic resolution
- Gray color does not equal gray when comparing Color.gray and Color.gray
- [Frame Debugger] Frame event data doesn't update after clicking on frame navigation arrows and not moving the mouse