Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
VideoPlayer renders only when Default Layer is enabled on Camera's Culling Mask
1. Open the attached project "1146620videoplayer.zip"
2. Open and Play "SampleScene"
Expected result: The video can be seen playing in the Game View
Actual result: The video cannot be seen playing in the Game View
Reproduces on: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Does not reproduce on 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP