Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
VideoPlayer renders only when Default Layer is enabled on Camera's Culling Mask
1. Open the attached project "1146620videoplayer.zip"
2. Open and Play "SampleScene"
Expected result: The video can be seen playing in the Game View
Actual result: The video cannot be seen playing in the Game View
Reproduces on: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Does not reproduce on 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'