Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
VideoPlayer renders only when Default Layer is enabled on Camera's Culling Mask
1. Open the attached project "1146620videoplayer.zip"
2. Open and Play "SampleScene"
Expected result: The video can be seen playing in the Game View
Actual result: The video cannot be seen playing in the Game View
Reproduces on: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Does not reproduce on 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
- Physics.SphereCastNonAlloc is slow when the results array is large
- Colors of GameObject are changed and the background color is green when disabling the “Intensity” of “Bloom” in “Global Volume” GameObject and enabling the “Allow Dynamic Resolution” setting in Camera
- .editorconfig files are ignored when a Roslyn analyzer is running through the Editor