Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Camera] CullingMask Inspector throws an IndexOutOfRangeException when layer 31 is in use
1. Create a new 3D project
2. Select anything, in Inspector > layers > add a layer at index 31
3. In hierarchy, select MainCamera
4. In Inspector > Culling Mask > click to show dropdown
IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown repeatedly in console.
No errors are thrown in console.
Reproducable in: 2021.1.0a2.727
Not Reproducable in: 2020.2.0a15.1993, 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete