Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Camera] CullingMask Inspector throws an IndexOutOfRangeException when layer 31 is in use
1. Create a new 3D project
2. Select anything, in Inspector > layers > add a layer at index 31
3. In hierarchy, select MainCamera
4. In Inspector > Culling Mask > click to show dropdown
IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown repeatedly in console.
No errors are thrown in console.
Reproducable in: 2021.1.0a2.727
Not Reproducable in: 2020.2.0a15.1993, 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode