Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[Occlusion culling] Performance spike in Culling when Camera is not rendering every frame
1. Download and open the repro project form the attached link
2. Open and play the "CorridorDemo" scene (Assets\Scenes)
3. Check in the profiler, that ever 2 seconds, when FakeCamera calls to Render function, it shows a performance spike on Culling call
- When on "FakeCamera" Culling Mask is set only to "water" layer there aren't any spikes. Spikes are about from 5 ms to 18 ms.
- This culling spike problem relates to realtime reflection probes as well. Performance spikes are higher about 10 ms when realtime reflection probe (set to render all elements) is rendered faster than every 0.5 s.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button