Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
Camera clipping plane works different between transparent and opaque objects
1.Open attached project.
2.Open "test" scene.
3.Check scene hierarchy, notice 2 cubes assigned as children of camera, left cube is using opaque rendering queue, right one is using transparent.
4.Play scene, notice that right cube is clipped more than left.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used