Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
Camera clipping plane works different between transparent and opaque objects
1.Open attached project.
2.Open "test" scene.
3.Check scene hierarchy, notice 2 cubes assigned as children of camera, left cube is using opaque rendering queue, right one is using transparent.
4.Play scene, notice that right cube is clipped more than left.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned