Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
Camera clipping plane works different between transparent and opaque objects
1.Open attached project.
2.Open "test" scene.
3.Check scene hierarchy, notice 2 cubes assigned as children of camera, left cube is using opaque rendering queue, right one is using transparent.
4.Play scene, notice that right cube is clipped more than left.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar