Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Camera] Camera preview does not display visible world space canvas
1. Create a new project.
2. Create a Canvas with a visible UI element. (i.e. GameObject -> UI -> Button)
3. Select Canvas in Hierarchy to view in Inspector.
4. Set Canvas Render Mode to World Space in Inspector.
5. Move Canvas so that it can be viewed in the Camera's range.
6. Click on Main Camera in Hierarchy to see the Camera Preview in the Scene view.
Expected Outcome: Can see the Canvas elements in Game view, and also in the Camera Preview.
Actual Outcome: Can only see the Canvas elements in the Game view, Camera Preview is empty.
Reproducible in 2020.1.0a21, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0a10
Not reproducible in 2019.3.0a9, 2019.3.0a8, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.15f1
- Tested on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour