Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Camera] Camera preview does not display visible world space canvas
1. Create a new project.
2. Create a Canvas with a visible UI element. (i.e. GameObject -> UI -> Button)
3. Select Canvas in Hierarchy to view in Inspector.
4. Set Canvas Render Mode to World Space in Inspector.
5. Move Canvas so that it can be viewed in the Camera's range.
6. Click on Main Camera in Hierarchy to see the Camera Preview in the Scene view.
Expected Outcome: Can see the Canvas elements in Game view, and also in the Camera Preview.
Actual Outcome: Can only see the Canvas elements in the Game view, Camera Preview is empty.
Reproducible in 2020.1.0a21, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0a10
Not reproducible in 2019.3.0a9, 2019.3.0a8, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.15f1
- Tested on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."