Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Calling ReleaseAsset() on AssetReferenceSpriteAtlas results in lost reference and unusable SpriteAtlas
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SpriteAtlasReload.zip" and scene "Example"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Click on "Create Sprites" -> "Load Atlas" (UI is visible)
4. Click on "Release Atlas" -> "Load Atlas"
5. Observe the created UI
Expected result: the same UI as in step 3 is visible
Actual result: the UI is white, SpriteAtlas is not found
Reproducible with: 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5(1.2.4)
Could not test with: 2017.4 addressable and other package manager errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected