Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Calling ReleaseAsset() on AssetReferenceSpriteAtlas results in lost reference and unusable SpriteAtlas
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SpriteAtlasReload.zip" and scene "Example"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Click on "Create Sprites" -> "Load Atlas" (UI is visible)
4. Click on "Release Atlas" -> "Load Atlas"
5. Observe the created UI
Expected result: the same UI as in step 3 is visible
Actual result: the UI is white, SpriteAtlas is not found
Reproducible with: 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5(1.2.4)
Could not test with: 2017.4 addressable and other package manager errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
- Physics.SphereCastNonAlloc is slow when the results array is large
- Colors of GameObject are changed and the background color is green when disabling the “Intensity” of “Bloom” in “Global Volume” GameObject and enabling the “Allow Dynamic Resolution” setting in Camera
Fix verified in 2020.1.0a15