Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Calling ReleaseAsset() on AssetReferenceSpriteAtlas results in lost reference and unusable SpriteAtlas
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SpriteAtlasReload.zip" and scene "Example"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Click on "Create Sprites" -> "Load Atlas" (UI is visible)
4. Click on "Release Atlas" -> "Load Atlas"
5. Observe the created UI
Expected result: the same UI as in step 3 is visible
Actual result: the UI is white, SpriteAtlas is not found
Reproducible with: 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5(1.2.4)
Could not test with: 2017.4 addressable and other package manager errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform