Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.1
Calling Physics2D.OverlapCircleNonAlloc() crashes WP8 application
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a project which uses Physics2D.OverlapCircleNonAlloc() function. Described here: http://docs.unity3d.com/Documentation/ScriptReference/Physics2D.OverlapCircleNonAlloc.html
2. Build and run on Windows Phone 8 device
3. Application will crash reporting Access Violation Exception at Physics2D.OverlapCircleNonAlloc()
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
May 15, 2014 04:36
Physics2D.OverlapPointNonAlloc crashing for me on Windows Store apps using latest version of Unity. I get red text in the console for every call that just reads "outHits", then eventually, after a few seconds worth of calls on every frame, I get an Access Violation and app crashes.
May 09, 2014 07:24
That seems to be always happening i have less than 5 colliders on scene and i provide an array of 20 colliders, same error on windows phone... this function not working on windows phone is really breaking one of the places where it had most interest of being not allocated
Apr 27, 2014 18:57
Also calling Physics2D.OverlapPointNonAlloc() crashes WP8 application.
Apr 13, 2014 10:30
I believe it only happens when the array that is passed by argument is too small for the number of results.