Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Calling DestroyImmediate after RenderTexture.ReleaseTemporary causes the crash in RenderBufferManager::Textures::GetTempBuffer
1. Open the attached project (RTCrashTest.zip)
Expected: the Editor doesn't crash
Reproduced in 2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0a8
Did not reproduce in 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0a5
Regression introduced in 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default