Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Calling DestroyImmediate after RenderTexture.ReleaseTemporary causes the crash in RenderBufferManager::Textures::GetTempBuffer
1. Open the attached project (RTCrashTest.zip)
Expected: the Editor doesn't crash
Reproduced in 2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0a8
Did not reproduce in 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0a5
Regression introduced in 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website