Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Calling DestroyImmediate after RenderTexture.ReleaseTemporary causes the crash in RenderBufferManager::Textures::GetTempBuffer
1. Open the attached project (RTCrashTest.zip)
Expected: the Editor doesn't crash
Reproduced in 2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0a8
Did not reproduce in 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0a5
Regression introduced in 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode