Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Calling AudioClip.UnloadAudioData on an external audio clip unloads all external audio clips and throws no errors
1. Open the project
2. Open the only scene available
3. Play the scene
4. Wait for the script to finish
-Observe the console and note that none of the audio files are playing
Actual result: No errors are thrown and all externally loaded audio clips unload
Expected result: Error is thrown when unloading audio clips that were loaded externally
Reproduced on: 5.6.0a2, 5.5.0b11, 5.4.2p4, 5.4.0f1
Not reproducable on: 5.3.7f1, 5.3.6p7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.