Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Calling AssetDatabaseExperimental.SetImporterOverride on a new asset that hasn't been imported previously causes a crash
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "importer_crash.zip"
2. In project window, duplicate "t" asset
- Editor either freezes or crashes
Reproduced with: 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b3, 2020.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's