Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Calling AssetDatabaseExperimental.SetImporterOverride on a new asset that hasn't been imported previously causes a crash
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "importer_crash.zip"
2. In project window, duplicate "t" asset
- Editor either freezes or crashes
Reproduced with: 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b3, 2020.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [ChromeOS] Pixelbook can switch to portrait orientations which result in vertical resolution that cannot be undone
- Compute Shader with RWBuffer<> type throws an error when it is compiled with Vulkan API
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- [Device Simulator] Only one Touch Input is recognized when using Device Simulator
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened