Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Calling AssetDatabaseExperimental.SetImporterOverride on a new asset that hasn't been imported previously causes a crash
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "importer_crash.zip"
2. In project window, duplicate "t" asset
- Editor either freezes or crashes
Reproduced with: 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b3, 2020.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance