Search Issue Tracker
Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1268370.zip"
2. Open the Profiler window.
3. Enter the Play Mode, record some data, then disable recording and exit the Play Mode
4. Select the CPU module in the Profiler, switch the display to Hierarchy and open the Show Calls view
5. Enter "Camera" to the search field and select any frame in the CPU Usage chart
6. Enter the Play Mode again with "Record profiling information" disabled in the Profiler
Expected result: "Calls To" and "Calls From" tables in the Show Calls view remain filled
Actual result: "Calls To" and "Calls From" tables in the Show Calls view are cleared and display "none"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b16
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.0b15
Could not test with: 2020.2.0a20 - another issue prevented from testing (search results resetting when entering the Play Mode)
Workaround: Moving one frame forward / backward in the Profiler solves the issue
Note: Only reproduces when the Profiler's search field has some text in it
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open