Search Issue Tracker
<CallDelay> Call appears when entering in PlayMode and causes performance regressions for Editor Play Mode
When profiling the Editor in 2020.1, a <callDelay> section appears highlighted in editor play-mode that causes a laggy experience in editor.
Attached -photos and recording of side by side profiling of entering play mode for both 2019.4 and 2020.1
- download this project
- turn on editor profiling
- enter play mode
- after that, pause and scrub the timeline and notice that <CallDelay> take up 89% of the CPU on enter play mode.
For more complicated projects, that delay is really really large, as these forum posts suggest
Not reproducible in 2019.4 or 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect