Search Issue Tracker
<CallDelay> Call appears when entering in PlayMode and causes performance regressions for Editor Play Mode
When profiling the Editor in 2020.1, a <callDelay> section appears highlighted in editor play-mode that causes a laggy experience in editor.
Attached -photos and recording of side by side profiling of entering play mode for both 2019.4 and 2020.1
- download this project
- turn on editor profiling
- enter play mode
- after that, pause and scrub the timeline and notice that <CallDelay> take up 89% of the CPU on enter play mode.
For more complicated projects, that delay is really really large, as these forum posts suggest
Not reproducible in 2019.4 or 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR