Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Calculation results are different from Coroutine and normal function
Calculation results are different from Coroutine and normal function.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's "777550.zip" scene "1".
2. Enter play mode.
3. Press on "voidStartOutput" button.
4. Check console.
4. Press on "IEnumeratorStartOutput" button.
5. Check console - results differ.
(first one was 0 and 1, and second one 1 and 1)
Reproduced with 5.4.0b8, 5.3.3f1 and 5.1.0f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events