Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[CacheServer] The server crashes on command 'nc -zv'
1)Open Unity and start Cache Server
2)Download Cache Server and open the file of it
3)Open terminal and use 'nc -zv'
4)Notice on the Cache Server terminal window(2nd step), that error, already written by the user, was thrown
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar