Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[CacheServer] Editor crashes when "IP Address" in Project Settings is empty
If "IP Address" in Project Settings for CacheServer is empty and you do Reimport All - Editor is crashing
How can we reproduce it
1 Create new HDRP project or new 3D project
2 Go to Project Settings-> Editor tab, enable CacheServer but leave the CacheServe IP address field empty
3 Go to Project Browser and do Reimport All, then select either "Download from CS" or "Reimport"
Actual Results: Editor starting reimport and crashing
Expected Results: Editor should not crash
Reproduces: 2021.2.0b15, 2022.1.0a12
Not reproduces: 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.26f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device