Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[CacheServer] Data is uploaded to CacheServer even while Upload and Download are disabled in Project Settings
This happens only when Parallel Import is enabled.
How can we reproduce it
(make sure that you have local Accelerator running on your computer)
1 Go to your Accelerator cache folder and open "cachedb" folder - it should contain only bbolt.db file, if it contains a folder - delete it (Note this will delete your Accelerator cache)
2 Create new HDRP project
3 Open menu Edit->ProjectSettings->Editor tab and:
3.1 Enable "Parallel Import" in Asset Pipeline section
3.2 In Cache Server section set Mode to Enabled, and set IP address to 127.0.0.1 (as you are using local Accelerator). Then uncheck Download and Upload
4 Close Editor Settings, go to Project Browser and do RightMouse->Reimport All then select either "Reimport" or "Download from Cache Server"
5 Wait while project is reopened
6 Go to your Accelerator cache folder and see that "cachedb" folder contains a folder which is around 600Mb
Actual results: Accelerator cache has big folder with cache, what means that artifacts were uploaded to Accelerator even while Upload is disabled in settings
Expected results: artifacts should not be uploaded to Accelerator. Cache should have a folder which is less than 1 Mb
Reproduces: 2021.2.0b12, 2021.2.0b15, 2022.1.0a12
Not reproduces: 2021.2.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform