Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.5.X, 5.6.X
[Cache Server] "Delete old cache" dialog window appears twice when switching from "local" to "remote" mode
Only reproducible on MAC
1. Open some project
2. Open "Preferences -> Cache Server"
3. Set "Cache Server Mode" to "Local"
4. Switch to "Remote" mode
Two the same dialog windows appear
P.S: If you press "Delete" on both of them, the second one will throw an invalid operation exception
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform