Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Cache Server] "Delete old cache" dialog window appears twice when switching from "local" to "remote" mode
Only reproducible on MAC
1. Open some project
2. Open "Preferences -> Cache Server"
3. Set "Cache Server Mode" to "Local"
4. Switch to "Remote" mode
Two the same dialog windows appear
P.S: If you press "Delete" on both of them, the second one will throw an invalid operation exception
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Playing animation via Animator.SetBool(anim, true) causes crash on AnimatorControllerPlayable::SetRecorderData
- Hinge Joint automatic connectedAnchor value gets set to Anchor value when instantiating a GameObject
- Rotating an object with an interpolated rigidbody changes it's velocity under different VSync settings
- [Mobile] Enabling Box Projection creates visible artifacts
- Alpha channel is ignored on freshly imported RGBA 32bit image in project and preview windows