Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Cache Server] "Delete old cache" dialog window appears twice when switching from "local" to "remote" mode
Only reproducible on MAC
1. Open some project
2. Open "Preferences -> Cache Server"
3. Set "Cache Server Mode" to "Local"
4. Switch to "Remote" mode
Two the same dialog windows appear
P.S: If you press "Delete" on both of them, the second one will throw an invalid operation exception
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link
- Crash when reloading shader
- Cancelling the import of a package doesn't let you simply cancel the import, only continue or close the whole Editor
- RawImage creates error message Assertion failed on expression: 'texture->GetDimension() == kTexDi when using 2D Array Textures