Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Cache Server] "Delete old cache" dialog window appears twice when switching from "local" to "remote" mode
Only reproducible on MAC
1. Open some project
2. Open "Preferences -> Cache Server"
3. Set "Cache Server Mode" to "Local"
4. Switch to "Remote" mode
Two the same dialog windows appear
P.S: If you press "Delete" on both of them, the second one will throw an invalid operation exception
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded