Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Cache Server] "Delete old cache" dialog window appears twice when switching from "local" to "remote" mode
Only reproducible on MAC
1. Open some project
2. Open "Preferences -> Cache Server"
3. Set "Cache Server Mode" to "Local"
4. Switch to "Remote" mode
Two the same dialog windows appear
P.S: If you press "Delete" on both of them, the second one will throw an invalid operation exception
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Stacktrace sentries are enabled in development builds of Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP scripting backend
- Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP do not have null checks enabled in non-development builds
- Class layout is not working properly when changing scripting define symbols in a build
- [Editor] Editor window, Panel and all related managed object are leaking
- Light Probe settings "Use Proxy Volume" color is saturated