Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
C# compiler reports warnings
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached and notice the warnings :
Assets/Scripts/Background/PlaySetStatesBase.cs(21,31): warning CS0067: The event `PlaySetStatesBase<T>._onFearChange' is never used
Assets/Scripts/Background/PlaySetStatesBase.cs(22,33): warning CS0067: The event `PlaySetStatesBase<T>._onTerrorChange' is never used
Assets/Scripts/Background/PlaySetStatesBase.cs(23,35): warning CS0067: The event `PlaySetStatesBase<T>._suddenScareEvent' is never used
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time