Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
C# compiler reports warnings
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached and notice the warnings :
Assets/Scripts/Background/PlaySetStatesBase.cs(21,31): warning CS0067: The event `PlaySetStatesBase<T>._onFearChange' is never used
Assets/Scripts/Background/PlaySetStatesBase.cs(22,33): warning CS0067: The event `PlaySetStatesBase<T>._onTerrorChange' is never used
Assets/Scripts/Background/PlaySetStatesBase.cs(23,35): warning CS0067: The event `PlaySetStatesBase<T>._suddenScareEvent' is never used
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project