Search Issue Tracker
Buttons using animation as transition stay highlighted after pressing them
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "856385-repro.zip"
2. Open "test_scene"
3. Start play mode
4. Click on each button without hovering the others
Expected behavior: buttons are highlighted only when you hover on them
Actual behavior: buttons stay highlighted after pressing them
Reproducible: 5.4.2p2, 5.4.3p3, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0a6
Not reproducible: 5.3.7p2, 5.4.2p1
Regression introduced in: 5.4.2p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar