Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
UI Button doesn't update its SelectionState after interactable value change
1. Open attached project "buttonstates.zip".
2. Play "Scene" scene.
3. Click on left button, then on the right. When Button becomes interactable again, it's state Color is not updated (it's green).
4. If you press "space" you can enable/disable Left Button.
5. Press Left button, so it's red and then press "space" to disable it. Now when you make it interactable it again, it will be red.
Expected result: When button.interactable is set to true, after it was false, button's Color is updated to the correct one.
Actual result: When button.interactable is set to true, after it was false, button's Color is not updated, stays the same as it was when "button.interactable" was set to false.
Reproduced with: 5.4.2p2, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b1
Not reproduced: 5.3.4p1, 5.4.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Daydream] Changing volume at the same moment as RenderScale is being changed causes flickering or black view
- [VR] Google VR SDK for Unity asks to enable VR Support but proceeds to build anyway
- [VR]Changing renderViewportScale results in reduction of viewing space for the right eye when using Post Effects
- Plugin's "Platform Settings" value in Inspector is different compared to the meta file
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System