Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
UI Button doesn't update its SelectionState after interactable value change
1. Open attached project "buttonstates.zip".
2. Play "Scene" scene.
3. Click on left button, then on the right. When Button becomes interactable again, it's state Color is not updated (it's green).
4. If you press "space" you can enable/disable Left Button.
5. Press Left button, so it's red and then press "space" to disable it. Now when you make it interactable it again, it will be red.
Expected result: When button.interactable is set to true, after it was false, button's Color is updated to the correct one.
Actual result: When button.interactable is set to true, after it was false, button's Color is not updated, stays the same as it was when "button.interactable" was set to false.
Reproduced with: 5.4.2p2, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b1
Not reproduced: 5.3.4p1, 5.4.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button