Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
Button's clickable area is offset when Canvas' render Camera is an Overlay Camera and Viewport Rect is changed on Base Camera
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "InputTest" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. In the Game view try to press the button
Expected results: The button is pressed, "Click!" message is logged in the Console
Actual results: The button is not pressed (it can be pressed by pressing at the bottom of the Game view)
Reproducible with: 7.2.0 (2019.3.0f6), 7.5.3 (2019.4.19f1). 10.3.1 (2020.2.3f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3)
Could not test with: 7.1.8 and earlier because Camera stacking was not yet introduced
- The rendering is in the correct spot, only the clickable area is in a different place
- The issue is only reproducible with the Overlay Render Type Camera, if the Render Camera is the Base Camera the issue does not reproduce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes