Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
Button's clickable area is offset when Canvas' render Camera is an Overlay Camera and Viewport Rect is changed on Base Camera
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "InputTest" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. In the Game view try to press the button
Expected results: The button is pressed, "Click!" message is logged in the Console
Actual results: The button is not pressed (it can be pressed by pressing at the bottom of the Game view)
Reproducible with: 7.2.0 (2019.3.0f6), 7.5.3 (2019.4.19f1). 10.3.1 (2020.2.3f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3)
Could not test with: 7.1.8 and earlier because Camera stacking was not yet introduced
- The rendering is in the correct spot, only the clickable area is in a different place
- The issue is only reproducible with the Overlay Render Type Camera, if the Render Camera is the Base Camera the issue does not reproduce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"