Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Built-in
Found in [Package]
Buttons are not registering cursor when the cursor is slowly moved over it
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project
2. Open Scenes/SampleScene
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Slowly move the cursor over Button1 in the Game View
Expected result: Button1 gets highlighted when the cursor is hovering over it
Actual result: Button1 does not get highlighted when the cursor is hovering over it
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.14 (2020.3.16f1, 2021.1.15f1), built-in (2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5)
Could not test with: 2019.4.29f1, 2021.1.16f1 (UI Toolkit is not supported)
Note: The reproduction may be inconsistent, the issue seems to reproduce on differing versions when testing on different devices
Aug 13, 2021 08:05
It seems that the problem can be consistently reproduces on retina / hidpi screens.
Aug 09, 2021 11:06
Great to hear this will be fixed! Will it be fixed in UI Toolkit preview-15 or only Unity 2021.2?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version Built-in):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a12
Fixed in 2021.2.5f1